INTRODUCTION OF THE SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY OF THE SILICATE INDUSTRY
The mission of the Scientific Society of the Silicate Industry is to promote the technical, scientific and
economical progress of the silicate industry, to support the professional development and
public activity of the technical and economic experts of the industry.
- We represent the silicate industry in activities improving legal, technical and economic systems
- We establish professional connections with organizations, universities and companies abroad
- We help the young generation’s professional education and their participation in public professional activities
- We ensure the continuous development of experts from the silicate industry by organizing professional courses
- We promote the research and technological development in the silicate industry
- We organize scientific conferences to help the communication within the industry
Concrete, Cement, Fine Ceramics, Stone and Gravel, Insulating Materials, Brick and Tile, and Glass
The Society has individual and legal members.
Építőanyag – Journal of the Silicate Based and Composite Materials – since 1949.