18th International Waste Recycling Conference
The main topics of the 18th Waste Recycling Conference include:
- Critical raw materials from secondary sources.
- Recycling and utilisation of industrial wastes (metallurgical, power-engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical industrial, WEEE, end-of-life vehicles, plastics, demolishing waste, mining waste and tailings, etc.).
- Recycling of bio waste (agricultural, forest, food-processing and municipal waste).
- Decontamination and remediation of contaminated areas.
- Business activities in waste recycling.
- Legislation issues of recycling and waste utilization.
Download the First Circular of the conference.